We are an independent development and investment company with more than 45 years' experience in a diverse range of property development projects. We are a privately owned company that has an enviable track record of restoring historic buildings and creating innovative new-build projects on prestigious sites throughout the UK and abroad, valued at more than £100 million. Our diverse and imaginative development programme includes high-profile projects in London, Dover, Brighton and Sussex, working with renowned international architects and designers.
Past projects include:
- The Light ApartHotel, Manchester's first Boutique ApartHotel.
- The Conversion of a 250-year-old Barbados plantation house into a private home with pool.
- The redevelopment of Temple Grove, a 30-acre estate in East Sussex, into fourteen luxury
apartments and office suites.
- The refurbishment of St George's Mill, Leicester to provide 22 new penthouse apartments, within
an existing residential mill building (92 flats) and 2 commercial units.
- The transformation of the Historic Greenwich Promenade, creating 4 restaurant units in a prime
location on the waterfront.
Current projects include:
-The 58 bed Light ApartHotel Brighton.
- A major regeneration of Dover town centre including the creation of a 100 plus bed hotel, as the
preferred partner of Dover District Council.
- The conversion of a 130 year old Stable Block into 4 residential units in Herons Ghyl, Sussex.