Bellevue​

Barbados

Bellevue Plantation Estate was originally built in 1753, making it one of the very first plantation on the island of Barbados, the refurbishment of the house was completed in 2008. The house is in the 'Caribbean Georgian' style which evolved in the West Indies, it includes the use of limestone, verandahs, imposing exterior stairs, jalousies shutters and galleries. The house has been converted to include a master suite and 5 guest suites finished to a high standard reflecting the style and age of the building. In the grounds of the estate is a fully restored 2 bed stand alone cottage which can also be let creating 8 suites of accomodation in total.